Saturday, June 23, 2012

Work hard and good things will come..

This photo is crazy!!
On my day off and in the heat, I organized my sewing room and oh wow did I find a ton of crap! I throw away two bags of trash, stuff that I just couldn't use or was never going to finish!

This week I put all costumes on hold mainly because my store dictator is having a baby! A little baby boy and today is the shower, everyone in the store pooled money together to get him and his wife something niiice. But me being poor as hell said that I'd make a baby quilt.



Two days of not stop work and at one point I fell asleep on it. That is right, no joking. I know its not prefect (to all those amazing quilters out there that I know!!) But its not bad for the first quilt I've completed. Plus I thought it was a bit more personal since I made this and didn't just purchase it.

How do we like the yellow tags?
I make little 'Thank You' tags for when I start selling stuff! 

Well that is my little update!! 

p.s. LOVE summer thunderstorms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment