Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I have this idea....

Yeah, this idea in my head that someone, out there on this planet will want to purchase the flower hair clips that I make or even the new clutch purses that I just finished. 
A dream if you would that someday I could make money off of sewing. Sewing not want others want but what I want, I dislike the idea of commissions mainly because I don't think my sewing skills are up to that level. But still that is a ton of pressure on one's shoulders. 
I find myself wanting more and more to be my own boss, which is both good and bad. Buut we'll see were that takes me on a late note! 

So here are the clutch purses that I've been playing around with, instead of working on costumes! 
Love my fishes
I've also been working on what I'm gonna be wearing to my birthday party/cocktail party. Tho I might change my mind the day of. 

Pink!
The top still needs a bit of work but I re-did the belt and finally hemmed it. 

Costumes for up and coming!!
  1.  Harley Quinn - Arkham city version kinda
  2. Sailor Moon - still
  3. Black Widow - Avenger style 
  4. Hawkeye - Kate Bishop
  5. Hawkeye- Clint Barton for the boyfriend
  6. Joker- Batman for the boyfriend

Right so lets get to work people! That sewing machine isn't gonna stitch itself!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment