Sunday, June 10, 2012

Almost Summer!!!

Right, its not summer yet. What is it the first day of summer is June 21st? Yeah that sounds about right. 
I can't wait for June 30th, not only is my 23rd birthday buut one of my best friends and I are hosting a garden party! I am super excited about cooking and making the cakes for this party! We are celebrating all June birthdays at this garden party! We've been planning and making decorates for weeks, all DIY stuff too! 

The cakes are going to be great! I'm making two quarter sheet cakes, one with all flowers for the women and since I'm only aware of two guy friends whose' birthdays it is, I'm drawing Iron Man on the other. It should be a good time!

I have been busy with making new bags to attempt to sell but I feel that the whole selling things online never seems to work for me. Ever. True story.
New hair pieces!!

Flower Hair piece!! SO pretty!
These are another thing that I've been playing around with some new hair pieces for the summer time! I love this look, must take photos with whole outfit on!! 

Super excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment