Monday, June 11, 2012

Your the one!

Love summertime!! Love wearing sun dresses and showin' some skin...pale, pale skin. 
hah

not finished still all pinned together!
Yeah so working on this... like three minutes ago and I broke the prefect pink zipper that I JUST PURCHASED! >_< 

Still needs to be straighten out and sewn
Super pink sheets that I got on trip to savers, I also had enough material to line two medium sized bags too. You really have to love savers for the pure fact that you can pick up cheap, clean material for just about anything if you look around. 
I didn't post these photos yet...
Huge silk flowers
Started making a bunch of hair/head pieces, I'd like to think that these are big enough to be head dresses. Mainly meant for a costume or going to a ren-fair events like that, maybe larping.

I got more flowers too! YELLOW ONES!

No comments:

Post a Comment