Monday, June 4, 2012

Amora

As we all know there is going to be a Thor 2, now the rumor is that Skurge and the Enchantress are going to be the main villains which is amazing! I'm wicked excited and can not wait to see who they are casting for Amora! Oh by the gods I hope she is pretty and not just a SHIT ton of makeup on her face! I want a nature beauty pleeease! 

Amora the Enchantress
I give you AMORA! haha! I know you love the cheesy magic effect! Don' tact like your not impressed! Yeah I've have this done in October buut I had to go and make another head piece, the other one was just too big. 
Amora
Oh yeah we got some god awful facebook/my space photos going on here! YEAH! I really need to take some good photos of this costume. It came out so well too! 
The Enchantress
Right well that is all I have for now, I hope to have some more updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment