Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Birthday America...

First off, happy birthday to me! June 30th was my 23rd birthday and sadly just like last years party I don't remember much! ha ha! But that happens to the best of us, doesn't it? We did throw together this amazing garden party in a friend's backyard! Really hope someone posts photos of the yard, oh it looked beautiful! 

I spent the 29th in Newport, RI with the boyfriend! Oh it was a dream come true, fancy dinner, the night life of downtown Newport and the spa! I truly am blessed to have such a thoughtful boyfriend!
The Boyfriend I on the Cliff walk! <3
But enough about that!!
 I've sold two clutches already and have others wanting more! Super excited about that, costumes are still in the works I haven't really touch any of them in awhile.

I'm sure I'll post tomorrow too. 
Cheers for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment