Friday, July 6, 2012

Be the Leaf

LOVE HIM!!
Avatar Korra is an amazing show, probably my favorite in a very long time. I love the characters, the art work, the story.... simply amazing!! Just finished season one and CAN NOT wait for season two to air! Hope its soon!!!  Yeah I'm totally added an airbender costume to my list. I know, I know its a long list and I haven't really touched anything on it yet. YET! 

What needs to get done
  • Sailor Uranus - Boots cover / white gloves / tiara / style wig -75% done
  •   Sailor Moon - 0%
  • Lightning FFX13 -Need photos. - 99%
  • Spiderwoman - Need photos - 100%
  • Hawk-eye (Kate Bishop) - purple tights - bow/arrow - boots - 50%
  • Night Sister - red fabric - white tights - 0%
  • Umi - (MKR) - 0%
  • AirBender - 0%
  • Harley Quinn - 0%
  •  Scarlett - G.I. Joe-0%
  • Black Widow - 0%
I think that is all of them... I had to look back at all the other lists I've made! ha ha! I really need to get working on some of these! Usually I like to have a few costumes going at the same time so I don't bored with just one! I've been asked to do a commission for a friend, tho I'm still in the researching progress I'm excited. Also the clutches have been a huge hit! Finally making some extra spending cash! Slowly we're getting there!



No comments:

Post a Comment