Monday, August 31, 2015

Stubborn Love

Hey everyone so its going to be the end of the month and I have not posted and off things on this blog in a long time. I also haven't been anything costume related in the longest time which is just sad to think about. Especially when I only have 77 days left before Super Mega Fest and Rhode Island Comic Con come around. I really hope to have scorpion done in the next week and then the only thing I have to worry about a thing for the contacts. So that leaves me plenty of time to help my friend with her Sub Zero. And all the other costumes that I want to make Haha. So here a few pictures and hopefully I'll have more later on today.








It is slowly getting there and I really really want it to be done, I jsut need to work on the belts, pants and boots. Fingers crossed  I can find something cheap for the shoes, I don't want to spend to much money on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment