Friday, September 4, 2015

The HIlls








 Right so here are some updates on Scorpion, slowly coming together.  I think next week I'll be ordering the contacts and fingers crossed for super fast shipping. SO the pants I got from Savers, because I HATE making pants and I will only do it if I HAVE TOO. Those 'belts' are just weathered craft foam that I hand sewed into the pants. (I was going to use them as work pants too, but I guess not hell they were only 5.99 I can get more) I weathered the mask a bit, needs to get closer to the color of the tunic. I still have to sew the collar piece to the tunic.

 The dagger is for Scorpion, I also have some fake chains coming in from amazon, to be warpped around my bracers. The other foam is the beginning of Sub-Zero. Figured I start making some of the smaller pieces, we officially start working on him on Sunday after I get out of work.

Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment