Saturday, September 19, 2015

Wake me up when September ends

I am so sorry, it seems I have been neglecting my blog... again. But fear not for I have been hard at work and taking lots and lots of photos!

And away we go!

Alistair's boot in the sun light








Okay so this chest plate is the beginning of Fenris from Dragon Age 2. There is no due date on this costume, I kinda started it just to keep busy while I waited on other things to happen. PLUS I have a TON of EVA foam hanging around the craft room.








Right on the next set of photos. Alistair's chaps. If you ask any of my sewing friends they will tell how much I hate making pants and now I don't have a lot of experience in making which leads to my hatred. But I picked up two pants at SAVERS and them Frankenstein-ed them together. Which turned out pretty good, for the gray top pants I wanted to add some texture to them so I drew on some quick "chain mail". Also added the eyelets to the brown "leather" chaps.


No comments:

Post a Comment