Thursday, September 10, 2015

Return to the Darkness

I've also been working on Alistair today too. So here are some of those WIP photos.

















Right so I have just about all the armor pieces make and really to have straps attached. I got the boot armor all set, you can see from the photo we did a test run. The Bracers are not the same design from the video game reference that I am using for the rest but I am happy with the way the "wood grain" came out. Those still need to be weathered but I think I got a lot done today.

Boot armor -2x (attached)
Foot Amor- 2x (attached) 
Bracers - 2x 
Armor arm bands- 2x 

Pretty good for a days work. Still need to purchase a few things too.

Pants - Grey and brown (need to make chaps)
Belts- need two of them
Gloves- fingerless (also need to add small armor plate)
Boot cover - the armor plate has another smaller piece that sits on top of it
Arm / Leg / Boot  bands - 6x

There is still a ton to do and we are slowly getting closer and closer to RI Comic Con.

No comments:

Post a Comment