Thursday, September 10, 2015

Bite my shiny metal ass

Everyone, so they're going to few updates that have been posting and I have a ton of photos of work in progress on Sub Zero and on Alistair. So this is pretty much a photo dump post and some tutorial pictures that I took.

My friends and I are hoping to go to Hartford Connecticut Comic Con this Saturday and I'll probably be wearing the warden so I'll get some nice pictures of that, finally.

Also in real life I actually got a promotion this week and I'm now the bakery manager which is a good thing and a bad thing. More money and more responsibility but I'll be spending a lot more time in the bakery and not as much time costuming and probably not going to as many conventions as I'd like to because I have to work weekends. But it'll all work out in the end.












Here are the photos for Sub-Zero's Bracers and Arm bands for my firend. SUPER excited with how they came out. It's all craft foam, scupley and hot glue.





 We also found an old Batman chest plate that of friend, Mark made. It is one of his first pieces of foam armor so Courtney and I thought it would be have a little fun! <3 Mark wasn't to happy buuut he got over it.



No comments:

Post a Comment