Thursday, August 13, 2015

Final Hope

Hey everyone! So I recently joined Cosplay Amino app and I have to say it is kind of amazing. This community has every tutorial I'd ever need at my finger tips. For green horns to pros, they have anything and I love it. It isn't at all what I thought it was going to be and THEY HAVE A RHODE ISLAND cosplay CHAT BOARD! EXCITEMENT!

So follow/watch/ like my stuff if you want and hopefully people from that site will come here and see more of my work. *fingers crossed*

Right, back to work. UPDATES::::






Everything still needs to be weathered but the collar is finally attached to the shoulder armor, I almost wish I didn't put so much work into the shoulder bells because now their all covered up for the most part.... oh well.

The hood came out awesome, one shot too. Normally I'd need to fit but not this time round. Needs to be weathered also and I put a center seam.... when in the video game he doesn't have one buuut oh well. My bad.

More updates tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment