Monday, August 3, 2015

Ash in the Sun

Hey everyone, so this is my 200 post and I figured I don't have anything too exciting to show you guys but we did have our Mary read and Edward Kenway official photo shoot on Saturday and I haven't seen all the photos but I   saw one teaser and let me tell you it looks amazing. I'm actually really excited to see the rest of them But I'll post the picture below and you guys can tell me what you think. We've also been working on something new something dragon age-related and it goes along with my gray warden so that's pretty exciting as welll.

Speaking of the Grey Warden we are planning on doing a test photo shoot in two different locations which was probably going to happen sometime this weekend hopefully. And we decided on a few more costumes for the future.

So I hope you guys stay tuned and keep checking the blog for more updates and photos I'll upload them as soon as I get them and comment and follow and do whatever. They'll also be on deviantART and probably on Instagram as well.

I don't think I've posted my Instagram on here at the user name is child of Mirkwood ban on deviantART my account is degan.


No comments:

Post a Comment