Saturday, July 25, 2015

happy thoughts

Hey everyone sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was planning on doing all these costs too many things over my vacation but never really got the chance to do them haha. It seems a bit off a little more that I could chew but I do plan on doing another photo shoot with my crew warden sometime this week and I hope the weather holds up though we are expected to have some thunderstorms and heavy rain showers over the next couple days. So fingers crossed. I need a new shield and I have a sword but I know I've said before that I wanted to make a foam sword or something that was more con friendly than just Real Steel. I did buy the thin foam core from the dollar store and I was playing around with that to make a sword didn't turn out the way I expected it to so I might have to watch a few more tutorials on that. I did however start another costume even though I still have I think three more waiting in the wind. I've seen some really cool fan art for Sauron an I was thinking about doing one of those costumes. Which involves some scale mail and we all know how much I love making scale mail for costume. Thank God for soda cans. So on that note I'll leave you with a little taste of some other costume probably more Kiddway.

Oh and on that note a big happy birthday to my lovely boyfriend. Today we spent his birthday with his family and had a wonderful time in South Hadley Massachusetts it was a good time I can't wait to see them all again.




No comments:

Post a Comment