Monday, July 13, 2015

Good for ya















Right so anyone that knows me, knows that I have this deep of everything Sakura Haruno, it took my awhile to fall in the love with this character but I did. One of my BIGGEST things when it comes to costuming/cosplay is deciding on what character to do. I got to experience Sakura growing up while I myself was growing up and found that we had some common ground. Reading through Naruto always puts me off a bit just because, as much as I like the story I do feel like Sakura's character was wasted. And in a way I guess I understand why she doesn't play as much as a role but to end the series with her being a housewife... *sigh* guess beggars can't be choosers. Any who I'll rant about that later.

We did a photo shoot this morning and I'm happy with what we did. I made this costume months ago and I never got around to taking any good full body photos.

Thank you again to Alex and Lauren for being awesome! Thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment