Saturday, July 11, 2015

Almost There








Grey Warden test photos! Please do not mind my derp face I could not stop smiling. ^_^ Wicked happy with the way this turned out, still need to fix the neck bit on the jacket but other than that it is done. I do plan making some con safe sword and shield. I wanted to make them out of wood but now that I'm thinking about it my arm may get super tired walking about the con all day holding them. Maybe if I make some kind of harness and have them on my back, like in the game, that would be cool.

I do plan on taking proper photos somewhere, sometime this week,  i am on vacation and  I want to do a TON of costuming stuff. Plus some house work too. But mostly costuming crap.

So stay tuned for some WIP and updates! ^___^ Yay for summertime and vacations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment