Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Imaging

Hey everyone! I've been super busy with new costuming things and I am so excited at the progress so far! I've also get a few countdowns going now for RIcomic Con and Super Mega Fest both of which are in November so coming soooon. To soon.

Alistaurs updates back and breat plate are done.

So many soda cans.....so much hot glue.
Right so all I need to do for Alistair is the strapping for the waist armor and attaching the back plate to the breast plate. Also the shoulder armor needs to be worked on but I run out for thick brown foam. So that is put on pause for a moment.

I was also talking with a friend and she/ I agreed that we'd be getting a costuming pair for Super Mega Fest (SMF) this year and I totally forgot about it till I saw her the other day. SO that get bumped up the list because there are 101 days till SMF and I want us to look good. I've also put myself on work out scheule.

I know, I know. I'm the worst at sticky to these but I want my arms to look for this costume.

That is right Scorpion baby!

Sub Zero and Scorpion
And NO we are not doing sexy, female versions of these characters we are dressing as men. Binders will be worn, makeup will be put on , I will be carrying around a speaker with their voices recorded with catch phrases. SUPER EXCITED! 

Craft foam pinned together for the collar

the frooont

Weathered, Heat sealed, Mod podged sealed, glued

collar isnt attached the the tunic yeet

needs some black weathering. 
So that is after a day and a half of work, I didn't leave my craft room once I got home from work yesterday and today is no better, plus its raining so I don't want to leave the house today. Contacts have been found and with my prescription with is awesome! I'll be picking those up with my next pay check, I'm trying to make this as cheeap as possible. So far so good. The contacts are the expensive bit. 

I will be helping my friend with her Sub-Zero costume in the next few weeks, I am excited. I can't say it enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment