Friday, August 7, 2015

Globus

Hey everyone! Last night I finally saw Ant Man at the drive in and I have to say it was wicked funny! I enjoyed that movie more than I thought I was going to, there were some serious scenes and then Paul Rudd just made them even better with the lightheartedness. Much needed funny super hero movie with nothing to do with saving the world.. well it kinda of does but meh.

We went to our local Rustic Drive In , they were doing some promotional stuff for Rhode Island Comic Con and there was a costume contest. So we went of course. I've never enter a costume contest solo before and it was nothing special there was no line up or anything just the judges were watching us as we walked around.  It was nice to see the younger anime fans out and about, should have worn Sakura Haruno instead. lol Na I geared up and up on my Warden for the first time and it went over well. No on knew what or who I was but that is okay, nothing broke and I can see function in the costume. All and all it was a good field test, Oh and none of us won. Lame I know.

I'm posted some pictures when I get them from a friend.

-----
On other news I've been a busy little bee when it came to the boyfriends costume. I've been trying to push myself into getting one piece of armor done a day. And so far so good its only been a week and the waist armor is built. Everything still needs to be strapped together but its built.  Not sure when we want this outfit done for, I'm thinking maybe for October or November. Who knows maybe I can get him to wear it to Rhode Island Comic Con. Probably not tho, he'll want to do his ODST.







No comments:

Post a Comment