Friday, February 8, 2013

Nemo

 
Our snow forts!! >:D
New England is at the beginning of a huge snow storm today, it started snowing around 9am in Rhode Island and has only continued to snow harder. Now if you've read another post in this blog than you know that I work at a bakery. Today work was rockin' and rollin' we made a crazy amount of bread and EVERYTHING! I did have yesterday off and I told that Thursday was a hell hole, so much worse then today. People were going crazy there was even a fight across the street at the local gas station and the cops were called. I love it was the bakery is busy but it also sucks because the shoppers are in a rush and want to get home ASAP they almost completely forget their manners. Simple, basic manners is all I ask for. Is that so hard? Do you really think that I want to be at work watching the snow pile up? Of course not. But I can't change that, I will work as hard and as fast as possible to get your order to you... just say 'thank you.' or  'be safe on your way home.'

On a lighter note I was playing with the dog outside when I got home from work today, I even built a snowman I can't remember the last time that I did that. Its been years. I'm going to post the video that the boyfriend took as soon as I get it on the computer. Its not the proudest moment in my life but it sure is funny to watch.

For those who are in New England, have fun in the snow. Be safe!!

Bring it on Nemo!

No comments:

Post a Comment