Thursday, February 28, 2013

Little Talks

          This is the line up for Anime Boston 2013 this May. From Avatar The Last Air Bender - Mai, from Naruto Sakura (adult/Jounin), from Star Wars - Siri Tachi (we're doing Clone War's generals so I'll be making some foam armor for that one) and of course you all know Sinclair Reau also from Star Wars... tho not a real character. I am really excited for this con and CAN NOT WAIT!I've been working on Sakura's Jounin vest for about three hours now and it is coming out perfect, I just need to purchase a longer zipper and some parachute buckles. I haven't even started Mai yet but there is still time.
          Haven't had any more panic attack thank the gods.
          I'll put some photos in the next post, promise!

Little Talks - Of Monsters of Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment