Friday, March 1, 2013

Lose some time


Happy March everyone!! First post of the month and some new photos, I spent most of my afternoon and night working on the Jounin vest for Sakura. Which had out great so far, as you can see the back is pretty awesome, I do now that I am almost finished with it want to make another one in tan. I found a ton of drawings on DA of her have a tan-ish vest marking her as the medic-nin. Though going into combat I wouldn't want the enemy to know right away that I was medic, kinda making yourself the target at that point. But yes here it is.

I also plan on making a Tonton pig and a slug that will sit on my shoulder. I like making little things out of felt. Like my Howl costume with Calcifer. Love props. I don't know what I'm gonna do for weapons tho.. oh well we'll think about that later.

83 days and counting till Anime Boston 2013 and I am so excited! I can't wait to do a photo shoot as Sakura again! I love this character even when she a whiny little wit I still liked her. Hell I was reading Naruto when I was in middle school... that was a LONG time ago. Damn and its still going and going, though I will say I like that messages within the story lines.

 I'll have some nice before and after photos when I'm finished, they'll be pretty neat. As you could probably tell I am ever fond of making little collages with photos.


I had a bit of fun with this, even now I'm still wearing the wig. haha! I'll post more update photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment