Monday, March 4, 2013

30 Day Cosplay Challenge: Days 1 - 4

30 Day Cosplay Challenge - March

The hell with those silly fitness challenges and eating healthy, no one has time for that! But cosplay? Oooh yes. To clear any misunderstanding I see no difference between Cosplay and Costuming. Its the same thing people, if you want to act in character that by all means, please do.

Anyway I saw this on Hydra's facebook page and I figured I'd check it out so I googled it and found that it was a tumblr page. (BTW: check those links out)  I'm gonna do it! But I'm four days behind now. So here we go.


Day 1 - Your First cosplay - Sakura Haruno
Day 2- Your most recent cosply - Legolas Greenleaf
Day 3 - How many costumes have you done? - 18 and counting..

Day 4 - Your cosplay communities, where do you go to talk about cosplay? - Facebook, DevaintART and cosplay.com
I do have to say that I am pretty excited about answering questions and what not. I don't think I'm supposed to put photos with EVERYTHING buuut I want to.

I have been a busy little sewing bee this weekend buut your all gonna have to wait until the next poooost.

No comments:

Post a Comment