Friday, February 22, 2013

Your Bones

            



Yesterday my friends and I went to the Rhode Island Flower this weekend located here in Providence. Thursday is my only day off so I called out trip research for cake ideas and inspiration for spring to come. It was amazing, I knew that there were going to be garden designs there but I didn't imagined the size of them all. It was like walking into a forest on a spring day, the smells and the sounds. OH it was wonderful! Kinda sucked having to leave and go back outside to the snow on the ground and more coming this weekend. If your in the area and have some time to spare it really is an awesome day trip. Not only are the selling plants and gardening things, there is food and some many venders! I can not wait for spring to get here so I can get my fingers in the dirt again!
          Also yesterday my friend and I had a mini photo shoot in her background because I can't go to an event this weekend due to work. I really haven't worn my armor that much anymore which makes me sad. 









           Yeah I think this is only some of the photos we took! We went a bit crazy but it was fun! I need to fix a few things and upgrade my girth belt. I picked up some of the materials yesterday afternoon so maybe that is what I'll be doing today.
           On a darker note I did have a panic attack this morning after I was two hours late from opening the bakery, yeah I got the call at 6am when I was supposed to be there for 4am. I frighted out and made it to the bathroom but as I was putting my contacts in my hands were shaking and my chest hurt. I started to black out seeing tunnel vision , my skin felt like it was on fire and I  could feel the sweat rolling down my back. I had no idea what was going on, I had to call work back and tell them I wasn't coming in, there was no way I could drive like that, hell I couldn't even stand up. I was gonna call 911. But thank the heavens it passed, I calmed down. Scarey doesn't even beginning it.
           RI Flower Show 2013
Your Bones - Of monsters of men

No comments:

Post a Comment