Sunday, February 17, 2013

Apologies

Everything is still covered in snow about a foot of snow is left still on the ground and we are getting two to four more inches tonight. I am not pleased. If it snows more than the people from the weather channel think and the roads get bad, I really really don't want to call out on another Sunday. Being only part-time means that Sunday hours time and a half and without that extra money in my check there really is no reason. Isn't that sad? I work six days a week and Sunday is the day that makes my bank account happy. (sigh) No need to dwell on that though! Look what I made at work today!
















I already added it to the cake section and boy was this fun to make! I can not explain just how happy it makes me that this couple keeps coming back to our Bakery for their twin's birthday! This is the second cake I've done for them and it feel amazing!! I can't thank them enough!

We had our D&D campaign last night and it was epic!  We fought this zombie Black Draco-lich and I'm playing the cleric! OH it was crazy I'd run up and heal the blasted thing and our tank would pick me up and throw me to safety I still can't believe that it worked.  We were so close to death I was getting really nervous that it might have been the end. But thankfully we all held on and killed (so to speak) the damned thing, oh and we were flying on an airship at the time. I've also got all these new ideas for drawings, I feel like I've been drawing out the story instead of writing it down... maybe I should start writing!   I've got some pictures already done and I need to upload them to the ART section of the blog. Taking photos of the different stages is pretty awesome, I can watch the magic happen or I can stop and only show part of it. I've found that not everything drawing is going to be awesome... that sometimes I'm just not into it.                                       
Young Ritan Alena'Val



No comments:

Post a Comment