Wednesday, January 30, 2013

In a hoop that never ends...

I can know state for a fact that just over the past week and a half I've improved my drawing skills. I would even be bold enough to say that I'm back to my high school days with drawing, which is amazing. I have the best friends who are just amazing at supporting me on my quest! I've already gone through one watercolor pad and I've started the fresh tonight, some smaller postcard sized pieces too. I have something planned for those! All and all I'm having a blast with coming up with the these new characters, though I haven't continued writing but I do have the basic plot line out and brainstorming has been happening... every night when I know that I should be sleeping or at work when I know that I should be focusing on a cake... my mind seems to wonder into another world. Can you blame me? OH, I could just kick myself today was the perfect day for a photo-shoot and I didn't call my friend, it was warm and foggy ooh so amazing driving near the water! I really really want to do a drow photo shoot but I need to put together a new outfit, also I need to find more Ren-Faires this year to attend. ... Need to put together my drow army.... more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment