Saturday, January 26, 2013

Defying Gravity


I wanted to make a FULL baby quilt, and well that didn't happen again. I ran out of time and need to finish it by today, I figure it can be used a a play blanket or even for the crib. yeah the design is weird by I'm cool with it. Every time I decide to make a baby quilt for a family member I think its going to fun, easy, and cheap. It is never those things... well it is fun at some points but it is not cheap by any means. This is only the twice quilt I've ever finished and I do want to take some classes just need to put some time aside for that during the week. Plus the boyfriend Grandma is an AMAZING quilter! She's made three for us so far and they are beautiful just simply beautiful and her sewing room, jealous!! 
            Went and got my taxes done yesterday and oh boy am I excited! I'm not making any plans with the money just encase anything happens. I do need to go to the IRS building in Providence, they owe me some  money from last years tax season. I have always enjoyed going to get my taxes done at H&R block the people there are so nice! Excited to get that money in to the bank account!
        Nothing new to update with the costuming buuut I did update the cake section of the blog! Ton of cakes this weekend! YA FOR CAKE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment