Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What is this feeling?

             Today I'm working the night shift at the bakery and now that I'm thinking about it, I want to kick myself... I could have planned my whole day out but instead I got up a bit later then I normally would made coffee and eat fresh donuts (fat kid right here). Now I'm sitting at my computer desk drawing and planning the next stages of my story.  Yes, I am going to be writing short story of my D&D character, Ritan Alean'Val. Her name was stolen from a OC from years years ago, but oh well.I do want to post some parts of the story on the blog tho I am not sure if I want to add anything section to it or not. We will see as time goes by.
            I've also been doing very good on the whole, draw something everyday pledge! I posted some pictures up in the ART section. The photos are bad tho, because its watercolor paper the edges curled when I was letting them dry. Lame. What I need is a nice (and cheap) scanner maybe for my birthday (June).
            Oh I added some new cakes also. But alas no new costumes, not yet. I've been working on a baby quilt for my cousin's girlfriend, her baby shower is this Sunday (I'm also making the cake!). Anime Boston hotel room is booked and I am per-registered already ($55)  I am excited and can not wait for May to get here though I am not sure what costumes to bring with me. Sinclair is coming, making it a MMCC official troop of the year but I don't know what else. Should I bring the drow? Legolas? Good god I still need to finish Astrisd Hofferson (How to Train your Dragon) I've been making an axe for that one. She will be the next photo shoot, after this 11 degree weather goes away.
Of course I have nothing to post pictured about but I do miss the warm weather and I love my drow.


No comments:

Post a Comment