Wednesday, January 9, 2013

First posted of a new year

         Big surprise the world didn't end, wow! I think the saddest part about all that is I know people in everyday life that thought it was true. They honest thought the world land would crack and lava would shot out, I think they've been playing to many Assassin Creed games (which AC3 was awesome, but I'll get to that later).  No I don't have any crazed ideas about losing weight or eating healthier. I do plan on eating, drinking and seeing my friends more, does that count? Also drawing more, I am challenge myself to draw something everyday and finish it by the end of this year I'll probably hate myself for all the drawing laying about the apartment but oh well.
          The Legolas photo shoot is happening this week, Thursday I do believe and boy am I excited! I still need to glue the arrows and what not but that will not take that long. I'm not sure what costume I will be working on next, I need to check to the list and still need to take photos of five other costumes.
         We are still shopping around for a house, unfortunately the one that I fell in love with probably isn't going to be ours.  The bank is being weird and no very talkative but we'll see. Oh I did find out that I have a great credit score, go figure right? I had no idea until I checked out this free website called "Credit Karma" quick and simple plus they keep you updated if anything happens to it.
          Our D&D campaign is going wonderfully, we haven't played in about three weeks because of the holidays. I really do enjoy playing but I need to work on my role-playing skills and keeping in character.
           Must remember to book Anime Boston Hotel room!
Starting the year off right when it comes to making cakes! Oh yeah the bakery is in full swing ready for V-day!! Super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment