Monday, May 7, 2012

Assemble



Lets talk about the Avengers movie that JUST came out, OMG OMG OMG how awesome was it? Oh you havn't seen it yet?! WELL GO CHANGE THAT!!! Now don't get me wrong I had my doubts..I was worried about not have Ant Man, Wasp or Black Panther in the first movie. Then again we all know that they will probably be making another Avengers movie. Opening weekend $200.3 million! Joss Whedon knows what hes doing!

I couldn't get over Samuel L. Jackson being Nick Fury all I kept seeing was not Nick Fury but just Samuel L. being a badass ordering around a bunch of Super Heroes. Which I was complete comfortable with. Tho I still can't tell who stole the movie yet, I feel like I need to watch it again, its between Steve Rogers and Clint. Hawkeye impressed the hell out of me.

Hawkeye, Hulk, Black Widow, Ms.Marvel, Cpt America, Nick Fury, and Iron Man


Hells yea we went to opening night in costume! I was kinda bummed out by the turn out tho, our theater was half full. OH and going to a bar dressed as a Ms.Marvel was kinda awesome!

Hawkeye, Hulk, Black Widow, Ms.Marvel, Cpt America, Nick Fury, and Iron Man  

So much fun! Stay tuned for some new costumes that will be coming along for GI JOE, Spiderman (the new one that doesn't look super gay) and Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment