Tuesday, May 15, 2012

On my signal...unleash hell

Just a head up everyone I am selling some costume props on ebay.com and the pricing isn't that bad, I've been looking for some extra cash and this is probably the best way. I can clean out my craft/costume closet.
Now if you are thinking about purchasing an item, please feel free to message me, e-mail...hell find me on facebook! haha Just ask away! I'd love to help! 

RIKKU - FINAL FANTASY X - CLAW WEAPON
 


 The starting bid is $30 (plus $5 for shipping) but I will sell it straight up for $60. 
If you havn't seen the photos of my wearing this with my Rikku costume please go check out those photos, I posted them in a later post - Anime Boston 2012.

----

Right so I have this list of costumes that I want to do and costumes that I have started ...which are a few. OH  I also have a list of costumes that are finished... from about two years ago and I have no photos of, so in the next few weeks I will be going over those costumes and with the gods willing I can find someone who can take some photos for me. 

Which brings me this, Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII I started this costume when the first photos were coming out for that game, I've been looking over it.... tons of terrible hand sewing and I remember the $20 target sewing machine that I used to make this costume. Oh My God. Taking photos in it,...but then I'm gonna rip it apart and redo than compare 2009 to 2012 skills. 
 I did just finish the boots, shoulder piece and the wig today. In 2009 I had no idea how i wold make the boots or the wig. Years later it seems so easy and now my favorite part. 

The Lightning wig (needs to be curled and spiked more)
Lightning Boots - $8 boots (Goodwill) $2 Foam sheets
Shoulder Piece - $3 foam its a bit off but its good enough.


------
Right so the next costume I will be working on for some up and coming movies. 
  • Spider Woman - Midnight showing Spiderman
  • Agent D - Men in Black 3 (just a made up agent - no haters!)
  • Scarlett - G.I. Joe - Old school  (I found three different Scarlett costume I one day want to do)
  • Lightning - Final Fantasy XIII - Photos needed
  •  Rinoa Heartilly - Final Fantasy VIII - photos needed
  • Mystique - X - Men - finish belt - photos

There is more.. promise but I've been up since 4am today. Dinner is calling me! Until next time!
EXCELSIOR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment