Thursday, May 17, 2012

deCordova

Lincoln, MA
Best day off that I've in a ever long time! Plus it was a much needed art day trip to put me in the mood for my first big art project. deCordova is a museum and sculpture park.We had a wonderful time and for our next trip we are going to StormKnight, its in New York so it'll probably be a day trip.

Maiden's Dream


Two Big Black Hearts

Probably my second favorite
Me being silly with art!
My third favorite - this is all newspapers from 2009

Newspaper from2009 - rotting away and making amazing ART

I set my camera on a stone wall....haha!
Made from wood

Climbing trees

VICTORY IS MINE!

Sometimes you just have to touch the art!



Lupus

My Favorite - Reflex

Reflex

Reflex

Love this - Reflex
Okay so I'll stop boring you with all the photos of our day! BUUT if your an art student looking for an amazing day trip I'm telling ya check this place out! Its beautiful and they are always adding and moving sculptures around the park! Plus you can also check out Walden Pond its in the same area!
Walden Pond - Henry David Thoreau


No comments:

Post a Comment