Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Garden in the Woods.

Every Thursday my friends and I go on some kind of day trip or at least that is our plan for this summer, we are calling it "Art shenanigans of 2012".... tho I do believe I'm the only one. hah

Last Thursday we went to The Garden in the woods, I forgot how good it felt to just go walking in the woods with friends. Sadly these are not all the photos... I'm camera died. Silly me, so these are just I few pictures. The plan is to use these photos as practice before I start my watercolor series paintings.

this one makes me think of the sarlacc pit from Star Wars ESB
Sarlacc pit - well the edit version.  Great Pit of Carkoon. 
FERNS


umbrella trees - I want these in my yard NOW!
Umbrella tree! HUGE LEAVES!
I think the coolest thing about 'Garden in the Woods' is that all the plants are from New England and only New England. They even had plants and trees that are endangered and rare.

I was amazed and can not wait to go back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment