Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sailor Moon

The end of April as come, sadly I don't have any updated photos on the costumes! I know, I know how awful am I? That is okay tho, I've got a ton of work done on Sailor Uranus and Umi's sword, tho my friends and I have changed the MKR costumes that were doing. Its the finally armor instead of the first stage. I've also got the skirt done for sailor moon. 

Oh right! My friends and I went to a Sailor Moon panel at AB and that is were we heard that they were coming out with new Sailor Moon merchandise!!!! SO EXCITED! So my friends and I went to the mall...well we went to two malls, haha!! In search for these items and I got this!
SAILOR MOON WALLET!!!!!
> : D
 
We also found some wicked cute T-shirts, bracelets and buttons! We found that Hot Topic had the biggest selection.. I know when was the last time you stepped into a Hot Topic? About five years, but totally wealth it for the hunt of good sailor moon merchandise!


No comments:

Post a Comment