Thursday, April 12, 2012

There are few I deny

Right so now that AB is over, I've found myself not missing the con-life. But now that its over I can start forming my new costuming list for next, if I go next year... what the hell am I sayin' of course I'm going to AB next year! HA! Plus I hope to be going to ConnectiCon 2013 too, can't make it this year becuase of Celebration 6 in August, which I need to start saving monies for.

So for new costumes the list goes as so.
  •  Umi - Magic Knight Rayearth (MKR)
  • Sailor Moon - Sailor Moon (duh)
  • Sailor Uranus - Sailor Moon (becuase I have the wig/fabric for it)
  • Steampunk Rikku - Final Fantasy X - (its this idea I've had in my head for awhile)
  • Night Sister - Clone Wars (idk yet tho - maybe for C6)

I've already started on Umi (MKR) mainly because I'm still on vacation and trying to not spend an money so I've been using up the fabric that I have layin' bout the craft room. When we where at AB we went to a Sailor Moon panel, plus I've always loved the series and ALWAYS wanted to be Sailor Moon (we have the same birthday!). Again I have the colors for Uranus and the wig so thats easy enough. Also I've never really enjoyed the idea of making my own steampunk oufit because...well where would I wear it? Love the style and I have the highest respect for the costumers that do it well! And thats were I'm going with this, at AB friends of mine had a booth (Nick and Jillian) their stuff is amazing, simply breath taking! So after that my Rikku crossover steampunk idea came to play with her being a machanic/gease monkey outfit. I'm excited.

I've been thinking long and hard about C6 and what costumes I could bring and what I could make in time for it. Night sister seems easy enough...red fabric, white wig, grayish skin color with black markings...wait heres a picture.


The hoods would be really fun to wear, I'm still not that good at making prop weapons tho.. hmm maybe I could enlist some help with that. Well I'm headin out. Wish me luck with the first day of work tomorrow in a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment