Monday, April 9, 2012

Anime Boston 2012

This is going to be the saddest week ever, just because AB is over and now begins the waitting game for next year and more planning of costumes. All and all AB was wicked fun this year, we went to .. two panels this years. Thats double what we did last year, made new friends and had our photos taken a ton of time!

I know before I posted that I was gonna bring all these cotumes and well I only bought four and wore three. Odd right?

Howl went over really well with the fans, I also saw a bunch of other howls and even more sophies!

Howl
I love this photo! <3


Howl gets all the girls!
Howl, Sophie, and the lady Yuna


Howl hitting on Sophie
We found these amazing cosplayers! So nice!!!

Rikku - Final Fantasy X
Yuna (FFX-2), Rikku (FFX), Yuna (FFX), Rikku (FFX-2),Auron

Rikku, Yuna, Rikku (FFX-2)
At the final fantasy photo shoot on Saturday. This was proabaly the only photo I was looking in the right way. haha
We found another Auron! <3

Auron was awesome, he spend all on Saturday with us!


Assassin - Assassin's Creed

Me, Fem-Altair

Assassin, Yuna







I had sure I fun time and I am sure that I wil be posting more photos of all the costumes but for now this is it... I need to keep searching the intenets for picutres!

Until next time!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment