Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Wow, really need to remember to post on this blog. Well not that there is much to say its been a crazy past month but only because of the the holiday season. I was a very good America this year and over spent... again. But not next year I think I' just going to make baked goods for everyone I know, including family! I'm sure they will all love that!

Work went well, I guess we lost about 200 customers BUUT our numbers were up about 250! So I guess everyone had a great christmas dinner! Finally went to my company christmas party, it was great to see everyone outside of work. My family party was fine too, I was the only woman (well my mum was there) there, I forgot that my sister and I are the only female cousins. Crazy right? Way to many men in that house! No snow on Christmas tho, funny the only snow Rhode Island got was on Halloween. Odd.

Anyway! Our trip to Disney in early December was AWESOME!

I has was much fun! PLus I got those photos of Rapzunel's dress like I wanted, I've been working on the skirt since I got back. Tho I can't say that I've got a ton done on it. With all the business of the season going on. Speaking of business I need to find a second job. Yep its come down to this, I'm even thinking about applying to fast food joints too. Not that I want to work there buuut mama needs her money after Disney and than Christmas.

45 mintue wait! DOESN'T MATTER SHE WAS AWESOME!!


No comments:

Post a Comment