Tuesday, November 29, 2011

End of November

Oh dear it seems that the month has come and gone without me posting any kind of an update. Silly. It has been..well I can't even say busy becuase I wasn't, until Thanksgiving came around. For the past three weeks I've been working all mornings, so I could have posted in the afternoon. BUT my desk top has been infected with a number of viruses and whatnot.

I know nothing about computers. Took a course on them in high school....it was was joke, to make a long story short I was the only girl, well the only girl who brushed her hair. Automatic A+. I learned nothing, made some good friends.

I have not been working on costumes this month. No money. I am going on vacation tomorrow for a week. The family and I are heading to Disney tomorrow tonight. Driving down, awesome. I've driven down to the wonderful state of Florida before a 24 hour trip to Orlando for Celebration V last year. We were in a van with nine people (plus costumes) in August. Flippin' HOT  insane to say the least and I stated than that we would never do that again.

Funny how I HAD to say that. Here we go again, tho I've never been to disney before all my co-workers are saying that I'm going to love it. To see all the christmas lights up for the holidays. I will be excited when I'm sitting at the nearest bar with a cocktail in my hand. (I would have put - in the hotel sitting in the hot tub with a cocktail in hand but I don't think drinks are allowed in the pool area).

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas everyone. I'll post pictures from our trip when I get back.



No comments:

Post a Comment