Sunday, January 29, 2012

One week

Well its been about a week and all that snow we got is gone. Which I don't know if its a good thing or a bad. haha. So updates, I finally got my new glasses yesterday I can see the world and how....well at the moment brown and dead everything is. Now mind you this are the first glasses I've gotten since 2007, yeah people its been awhile. Never again is all my sayin' my eyes are so bad I need to go to the Optometrist every year! Blah!

I've also been working a ton of hours at the market which is good... or so I keep telling myself! BUT is it keeping me out of trouble (not that I get into much these days, gettin' kinda old here!) having to be up in the morning everyday is good. I cant stay out to late (which I never do anymore) and getting more the five hours of sleep at night is AWESOME!

So in the afternoons which I normally have to myself is when I work on all my costumes, house work, run errands you those kinda things. I've started drawing again! I havn't posted any of my later work on here and I probably never will just becuase its pretty awful... OKAY not all of it is awful! There was a time when I THOUGH T i wanted to go college for ART. HAHA.

See how that turned out?

But I do enjoy going through all my old drawing pads and whatnot! So here are some photos of my little doodles.


Yes I am on an assassin's creed kick at the moment! I love my Altiar and Ezio! Oh my beating heart! haha so yeah I'll keep posting what not up here as the time goes by!

No comments:

Post a Comment