Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Finally the snow falls...

It has been a great week so far! Plus thanks to Facebook I saw this website.

Pretty sweeet if you ask me! Can't wait to get my costume done! Still working on the switch blade and the short sword. Its coming along.


^ The belt and the short cape. The image is a tattoo I found on google, pretty awesome!! There will be a jewel where the red dot is on the finally belt.

Not bad once I got the sleeves on, tho i'm kinda torn between going more towards Altair's era or Ezio's? Notice I changed out the fur trim on the hood collar, I feel like I've got a good mix of the both of them.


We finally got snow here in Southern New England, the first snow of the year not much but just enought to slip and slide on the roads this morning on the way to work. Well 4am is abit early for the roads to be dry or slush free.

Also when is costume is finished, I will be wearing it at ANIME BOSTON 2012!
My friends and I will be making a fun video that was inspired by this video!

Oh and we are going to photo bomb EVERY photo shoot we go by!
FUCK YEAH!!

and now I leave you with a cute photo of KOBIE BEEF!






No comments:

Post a Comment