Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nothing Is True.

So ive been working on some new updates over the past week, we even started having a sewing circle. Normally its maybe twice a month but we have been meeting up often this week, two times in one week? Thats crazy talk! Tho it has been a wonderful for my progress on the Rapzunel skirt all the hand embroidery at the bottom is all done! Oh it took FOREVER oooh it was awful. BUT it looks so good but its no where near done.

No photos of the skirt YET.

But I do have these photos!


Okay! so those are some of the feather hair pieces that I've started to make! AWESOME! I love 'em. Plus you can get a picture of what costume I've been working on!

ITS NOT DONE!

I've wanted to do an Assassin's Creed costume for a VERY long time now! No it is not done and I do plan on finishing it by next week or so. Super excited about this!  It looks very weird without sleeves lol you can see how tiny I am.

Should I add a cape?

I leave you with a cute photo of Kobie!
This was taken around Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment