Tuesday, June 2, 2015

True Faith

Hey everyone! If your like me, you sometimes spend way to much time dedicated to your pinterest boards. (yay you know you do) But in my defense I always end up finding some really cool costuming tip or trick. This time it was how to make your craft foam look like leather. 
Tin foil and an iron
That is it and as a bonus using the iron is heat sealing the foam so you can go right to the mod podge. 
Awesome! Right? Super easy. Thicker the foam the better.  





Did I tell you how awesome this is?



First time making a harness please don't mind the pins, inspiration by the  Witcher 3, damn those costumes are gorgeous.  I'm not done with it yet, though it does fits great not to sure on what shirt I'll be wearing with it. I also plan on putting some details on to it, fake pockets and what-nots.

I can not tell you enough times on how life changing this technique is for craft foam. Such an amazing thing to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment