Monday, June 22, 2015

Rude

Hello everyone, sorry its been so quiet here. I would love to tell you I've been working on new things but I'm really not. Pretty far behind on the Warden and were I want to be. Plus I've been helping others on costumes stuff, we're doing a batman group tonight for the new game release.  Still re-doing parts of Harley that are a little rough around the edges.

Sometimes I feel like I have two jobs. Haha. On days like this it doesn't feel like a hobby anymore (not in a bad way either).



I've never done a photoshoot with my adult Sakura and that needs to happen! SOON! Its been done for MONTHS!!!






GREY WARDEN SPAM!!!!  I can not wait to wear this!!


Some cool cakes and cupcakes we did for Fathers day this week in the Bakery! YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment