Monday, June 15, 2015

Jurassic World

Hello everyone! We show Jurassic World last Thursday night and it was everything that I wanted it to be. Going into this I had my doubts like many people but I was happy to see those doubts fly out the window the minute the movies started. Didn't think I was going to enjoy the two young brothers but they had some of the best lines, and female in white (I don't want to spoil anything) I wanted to hate her, I did but I couldn't bring myself to it. I'm going to see it again because, wow, awesome. Also look for Easter eggs hidden in the film, I saw a few.

Oh yeah we dressed up.

Chaos Theory 

OH Mr. Arnold! Thank god! 


Don't I take the best photos? hahaha. My derp face game is strong.
We also had a busy week in the bakery and I had the pleasure of decorating a birthday with the Jurassic World theme.
How Cool is that right? Awesome and the family LOVED it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment