Thursday, May 28, 2015

Promontory

Yeah for Thursday posts, I would say that it is early but it is not at all, well not early for me I should say. So some quick updates we went to the CT Robin Hood Spring Time Faire last weekend and it was a blast, I really do enjoy that faire the most out of all the ones in this area, I mean the fact that you can leave and go back to your car is AWESOME! I always pack a cooler filled with food and drinks so we don't have to purchase anything while we are there (Besides booze, of course). Well we also bring booze with us and drink the parking lot, buuut whatever we're pirates! That is what pirates do when they have shore leave. Eat, Drink and having an amazing time!
Our friend's little girl, Addi. <3

The Crew

The beginning

Hold a baby, get your picture taken

dat ass tho



What did I tell ya? Fun right? Minus the two hour car drive there and back.... yeah that was a bit much coming from Rhode Island.

The original plan was to have our Viking costumes to this but none of us are done ...and/or even started (me) so that got put of the back burner for now. So the new plan is to have them ready for King Richard's Faire in the fall, which should be more then do able, I think. I've got to make a list of all the things we are doing this summer/fall I feel like I'm forgetting some.
Beaver Tail Point, RI 

Beaver Tail Point, RI

Beaver Tail Point, RI

Beaver Tail, RI


Beaver Tail, we are in the light house

view from the top of the light house

Beaver Tail, top of the lighthouse
For Memorial day we went to Beaver Tail Point in Jamestown, RI and got to go into the Lighthouse and climb the rocks! It was a good day!
derp face 

No comments:

Post a Comment