Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween 2011

I've failed. I will not have finished Anya and she will not be finished for awhile. You see I've run out of money to fund this costume and no I did not budget anymore for this month. So you'll all have to keep on reading because I'm gonna tell you about why I didn't even have time to work on Anya.

You see, last Saturday J and I went to a wedding, J's cousin Rachel was married on October 22nd, 2011 in Narragansett, RI. It was beautiful!


J and I
I had never been inside the Towers before, it was amazing! The food! YUM!


OKAY so we should get back to the costumes becuase will it is October and Halloween is tomorrow.  This halloween I wil be going as Harley Quinn from batman, now we have no parties or anything to do tomorrow. But I do have a costume contest at work tomorrow so I will be driving up to the market as Harley and then goin' to a mall, where my firend is working she's going as Catwoman so I want photos!  I've made my mind up on having a costume party next month, I really want to have a costume party... or go to a costume party. BADLY!!

I still need to take some photos of the COG armor before I update anything. But I'd say that I'm 45% done.



No comments:

Post a Comment