Saturday, October 1, 2011

Another curse on you!!

"Another curse on you! May all your bacon burn!" - Calicfer (Howl's Moving Castle)


I'm wicked sick, huge shock right? But I was a good girl I finished my last day of work yesterday even got out early because I finished all my work. Then I had to go to the bank and get my ATM card fixed... for those who dont know, its never a good idea to peel the plastic covering off of ANY card like that. Foolish really. But lesson learned. After I was done at the bank I headed to my mum's house to vist the family even tho I was sick and it felt it I was dieing.... Spent about little more then an hour there. Made my way home and the moment I got home I went to bed! Took a four hour nap, got up tried to eat something which didn't happen, made my way to the living room created alittle nest of pillows and blankets. I watched Howl's Moving Castle, Tangled and Planet Earth until I fell back asleep. Today tho the Firaxan Clan did have an event to go to....which I told Justin to message the woman in charge of the event and let her know that we will not be making it... did he do it? Nope. I woke to one of our friends at the event wondering where we were. Wonderful, now we look like jerks... Thanks Justin. :(

Anyway I got a letter in the mail from my brother, Chuck who is Afganistan. Love reading his letters! They are always well first off hard to read because he has the hand writing of our father (god awful) and he writes things that he wouldn't normally say when having a conversation with him. Which I think is cute. He writes with his heart!


This is a photo of my family before he left. <3 Love my big brother!

I havn't been doing a ton of costuming work mainly because I've been working non-stop for the past two weeks at the Market. But I do have some little updates.

These are some new arm guards for my mando, to go under my shoulder bells. To give it more of the legacy feel to it.

The firaxan clan is also selling clan T-shirts right now and we designed these like over a year ago and I'm not sure if its the best. Well I know its not the 'best' and I think we can do better. So I've been kinda sketchin' out some ideas trying to think of a neat design for the clan. But the Firaxan Shark is just sure an odd creature to draw!


See!? Strange right?

Well I guess that is all I have to tell you right now... SO heres a cute picture of my cat GUEN.
IN A BOX!!



No comments:

Post a Comment