Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kobe 'Yukon' Beef

I've never had to take care of a puppy by myself, I've also never lived on my own before. BUT it has been one year since I moved out of my parent's house on September 19th, tomorrow. It doens't feel like a year, time has been moving so fast ever since high school ended. Jeez and that was in 2007.

My cousin Jaime turned 10 today.. so strange I remember when he was born. Life has flown by and that is why we must make the best of ever day that we have! Its hard to get through seeing the family of late... we always end up talking about chuck and kevin. Kevin's Cause was yesterday at the World Wide indoor soccor field in North Smithfield. It had a great turn out. We went in costume for the Mercs. Got attacked by small children. It was a great day.

Cleaned the whole apartment today, scrubbed the floors Kobe always makes a mess. I did a ton of clean on my vacation and got a bunch of work done of my costumes. Upgraded my mando just about done on the Jedi which I'll never need to take new photos to send in. Working on the belt just need velcro. I'm also working on an Enchantress - Amora costume, but need my hair to grow a bit more. The drow costume is done also than next The Blue spirit. YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment