Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jedi Jedi

So once upon a time I had this awesome Jedi costume.... Left it on the floor after an event and our cat (Guen) went to the bathroom on it. The smell of cat urine NEVER GOES AWAY! There for I had to throw away the whole oufit including the belt I custom made. Month later I finally get some time to remake the costume, not the same colors but whatever, it was fabric that I had laying about the craft room.


The only reason I blocked out my face...well no one was home and I didn't know if I was far enough back for the photo so I'm making a REALLY  strange face. hahahhahaa. Still need some work. I'm thinking about adding one more outer robe to it. Plus the NEW belt that I made was kinda fallin' apart and I was just standing still.

It looks great on the dress form tho. Oh yeah I need to get a lightsaber...the one I had wasn't really mine in the first place. I was holding it hostage from a friend who never PAID ME for a costume. grrr. The costume wasn't worth a $150 FX lightsaber buuuut it was the principle.


So this is the beginning of my Enchantress Amora costume. I havn't seen THOR yet buut I have been watching and reading the Avengers comic/cartoon shows. SUPER EXCITED! I really want to get this done for Halloween so I can wear it to work and winner the costume contest for the second time in a row! Muahahahaa!!


There is more I want to post up buuut I have no photos of my other project ready to go...yet soon but not yet.  So instead I'll leave you all with a CUTE picture of my puppy, THE GREAT POM!



No comments:

Post a Comment