Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Been together for awhile now

Anime Boston 2014

All the photos are from my friend, Livy (<3) we all used her camera through out the weekend (because it is really really nice). The whole weekend was amazing and I only regret not going to the Assassin's creed photo meet up or the Naruto meet up either. :( ahh I'm so antisocial when I'm at cons. So not taking as many photos of Sakura, because she is amazing!! <3 Enjoy
 
These two were amazing!




If anyone knows this man, tell him I think he is handsome.

I wanted so bad to get a photo with them as Sakura! :( never did.
The Stig!

Who doesn't love a man in Spartan armor?
Vash, Peace and Love!

This guy had to prefect 3D gear! It looked frickin' fantastic! Super impressed!
James kidd and The Tiny Assassin
Yuna has a new guardian, James "motherfuckin'"Kidd
Watchin' my Yuner pose for photos

Master and Student


Friends that act like idoits together stay together! <3 lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment